install shower enclosures
How to create more space:
- Create uneven rock surface walls with white shower panel.
- If you have a bathtub, fix sliding bypass tub doors to keep rest of the area waterproof; without compromising space
- Keep towel hanger around the corners. Preferably near the mirror.
- Keep the color theme in two contrasting tone, for example: black or chocolate brown & white, green and white. All white is also a minimalistic yet contemporary choice; plus, it makes the room appear spacious.
- Fix widespread bathroom faucets and some dramatic yellow lighting for a vintage appearance.